My friend Jill was due 2 weeks before me and had her gorgeous baby David a week ago. While I've explained the importance of tax breaks to Ziggy, I hope he isn't that ambitious! Very possibly, he could be here in 4 weeks... just in time for D's birthday.
Our lives are definitely changing. With Ziggy's uncertain arrival date, David is reluctant to schedule needed travel. And with me groaning at every move like a properly pregnant woman, it's a good thing my wallet is getting lighter with so many new purchases! Holy cow.
My main concerns now are keeping David sane, preparing at work, achieving an easy labor, and letting Ziggy have a trauma-free bris. As for the easy labor... Dr. Reyes says studies have shown that being fit and doing yoga (especially breathing) have helped, so I look forward to my exercise routines. It also helps keep us sane.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can do it! Just relax and go with your body. Stay off your back, it compresses your pelvis.
So baby has turned head down? If not, it could still happen in labor. I wish I had tried an external version or waited until I went into labor to see if Ian would turn instead of letting them schedule my c-section.
Post a Comment