
I just finished our first sonogram, and we definitely have a very healthy and very active little baby! It's real now!
Schnabling is about 4 inches long. He has ten fingers, four very active chambers in the heart, two feet, 2 lobes in the brain, little tiny ribs, normal lungs, bladder and kidneys, no sign of Down Syndrome... and is - to my chagrin and D's delight - already obviously a little boy!
He was having a good time kicking and waving all around. We are 14 weeks in and confirmed for a January 3 due date.
I know Dr. Magee who did the sonogram, so as a joke he wrote "Built at Gold's" on the baby's bicep image, and "Locus Stanfordius" for a part of the brain in honor of David's alma mater. He also said I need to eat Wild About Harry's frozen custard, since it has cholesterol which is vital for creating the baby's hormones. Doctor's orders.
Schnabling is about 4 inches long. He has ten fingers, four very active chambers in the heart, two feet, 2 lobes in the brain, little tiny ribs, normal lungs, bladder and kidneys, no sign of Down Syndrome... and is - to my chagrin and D's delight - already obviously a little boy!
He was having a good time kicking and waving all around. We are 14 weeks in and confirmed for a January 3 due date.
I know Dr. Magee who did the sonogram, so as a joke he wrote "Built at Gold's" on the baby's bicep image, and "Locus Stanfordius" for a part of the brain in honor of David's alma mater. He also said I need to eat Wild About Harry's frozen custard, since it has cholesterol which is vital for creating the baby's hormones. Doctor's orders.

3 comments:
Congratulations! We must tallk soon!
I wandered in from Karen's page - How exciting! Congratulations!!
Names for the Schnabling:
I think you should go Hebrew. How about Ari after the guy from Governor's School? Or Zvi? Yeah, Zvi is an awesome name.
Post a Comment